Hotel room deaths raise carbon monoxide concerns for travelers – NBC News.com

 

A trio of deaths at a hotel in Boone, N.C., two by carbon monoxide and one by asphyxia, could have travelers wondering if they should be concerned about running out of oxygen on their next vacation.

“Travelers should be concerned,” said Ted Panagiotopoulos,

 

Advertisements
This entry was posted in BUSINESS Travel, Cruiser Travel, DC Travel, Florida Travel, Great Britain Travel, Hawaii Travel, Las Vegas Travel, Latest Travel News, Travel Tips. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s